Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

The English topic for everyone. Учимся языку.

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 19

#1 Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit

Сильный

• Меценаты
  • Пользователь 19472
  • 2 518 сообщений
  • Я В

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2016 - 18:51

Hello,friends,my name is Slava. I am 18 years old and i decided to create "The English topic for everyone" to connect with people and improvent my awful language skill.A few years ago i saw same topic but probably this topic died.

So,Here we can discuss,communicate and have fun only using english.As for me, i have allocated the following items: (thats why i need to know English):

1.Travelling. English is the language of the world. Thats 100% true. In my future,i will plan to visit many countries to finding myself,to know about culture and history of this counries,and to development myself. Generally,travelling is thing,which can give many emotions and positive energy.
All that i need for this are money and english to avoid any problems and faster communicate in local world. Yes,in most of situations we may be enough some basic words and phrases but global advanced english is half the battle.

2.Literature on english and films. Special item. A few months ago i understood that some books and films which contain many useful information are only on english. So,thats a good reason to learn it.

So,lets go. Obviously you can use google translate on other dictionaries ( as i do  :derisive:  ) but lets try to speak "pure" language. It is a simple,but correctly.

Welcome to everyone.

English antio topic has been created.

Перевод только первого поста :

"Всем привет,меня зовут Слава,мне 18 лет и я решил создать english топик для общения с вами и улучшения уровня моего языка.Несколько лет назад я видел похожий топик здесь,но он скорее всего умер.
Итак,здесь мы можем общаться,обсуждать какие-то темы и просто флудить используя только английский язык. Как по мне,я чётко выделил следующие пункты,которые являются мне мотивацией для обучения английского языка. Это то,зачем нам нужен английский.

1.Путешествия. Английский язык - язык мира.Это на 100% точный факт. В своём будущем я планирую посетить множество стран,чтобы получить море полезной информации,узнать о культуре и истории данных стран и найти себя,а также развивать себя как личность.

В целом,путешествия - вещь,которая зарядит вас мощнейшей энергией и подарит вам кучу эмоций.Всё что нам нужно для этого : деньги и знание языка. Да,зачастую нам хватит каких-то базовых фраз,но в целом знание английского языка на хорошем уровне - залог успеха.

2.Литература на английском и фильмы. Это особый пункт. Несколько месяцев назад я понял,что есть уникальная и полезная литература,которая доступна зачастую только на английском. Это очень важная причина учить этот язык.

Ну вот и всё,поехали. Естественно,вы можете использовать гугл переводчик и тому подобные вещи (как я  :derisive:),но давайте стараться говорить на своём языке,хоть и просто,но это будет правильнее.

Добро пожаловать,друзья.

• Willpower96, RageBrick, RRFTP и еще 1 это нравится

#2 RoX.KiS

RoX.KiS
  • Участники
  • Пользователь 32041
  • 585 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2016 - 22:07

Why have you created this topic? For what?

#3 everlasting s.

everlasting s.

Упорный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 30582
  • 390 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2016 - 22:33

Okay, let's have I try my comrade :D So tell me for how long have you been studying English to reach this level?
  • Fahrenheit это нравится

#4 БЗЖ

БЗЖ

Идущий

• Участники
  • Пользователь 26968
  • 766 сообщений
  • Максимальный срок без онанизма: считай, что и не воздерживался никогда

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2016 - 22:55

Lets drink some vodka comrads!

• mujchina, Fahrenheit и все возможно это нравится

#5 Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit

Сильный

• Меценаты
  • Пользователь 19472
  • 2 518 сообщений
  • Я В

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2016 - 23:31

Okay, let's have I try my comrade :D So tell me for how long have you been studying English to reach this level?

Whats up bro!? 
Unfortunately,my level is so poor. I have been studying English for 4or5 years since 5 or 6 class in the school. But i can not call this "learning". 
I have been jerking (masturbating) since 10 years old. Yeah,many teenagers doing it everyday,but probably somebody who doesnt jerk can be succesfull and have energy to educate. I was a lazy pupil,but now i think that i can catch some levels...

And you bro?

#6 everlasting s.

everlasting s.

Упорный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 30582
  • 390 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2016 - 23:51

Well, I've been jackking off(jerking) since 11 if you want to know ahah) both of my schools were with in-depth english, so I got a good base of language knowledge, but I need more practise and kinda refresh my grammar too.
If you want to speak English free, you have to practise verbally as much as you can. It is the best way for improvement. Also get some grammar books, because I see some mistakes in your messages.
But the main thing I suppose is to set the purpose of studying. You said it's for travelling, right?

#7 fenix123

fenix123

Сильный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 22414
  • 1 865 сообщений
  • Без онанизма:2 месяца, 1 день

Отправлено 17 Февраль 2016 - 16:31

Oh my God, so many mistakes ! Definetely improve your grammar (you are mixing tenses). We had already such topic, but I can't found it now. So let's continue here.

#8 Дервиш

Дервиш

Чанг

• Участники
  • Пользователь 3285
  • 4 912 сообщений

Отправлено 20 Февраль 2016 - 13:12

yes, i can tell you that english help to talk with many people around the world,

for example this week i meeted Indonesian people in shopping mall, and started to talk with them using english language.

And one time in asia, english helped me to survive, because i got to hospital and they asked on english what happend to me and other information.

Best regards

Dervish

#9 fenix123

fenix123

Сильный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 22414
  • 1 865 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Февраль 2016 - 11:59

yes, i can tell you that english help to talk with many people around the world,

for example this week i meeted Indonesian people in shopping mall, and started to talk with them using english language.

And one time in asia, english helped me to survive, because i got to hospital and they asked on english what happend to me and other information.

Best regards

Dervish

Well, that's great. But again too many mistakes, in English we don't use such word combiantions, as meeted. Instead of that, better to use met.

• everlasting s. это нравится

#10 Луций

Луций

Восстанавливающийся

• мл. Ведущие
  • Пользователь 15328
  • 2 188 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Март 2016 - 23:56

I think, that in the sabject to need a man, what will be correct text )) 

#11 everlasting s.

everlasting s.

Упорный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 30582
  • 390 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Март 2016 - 22:57

My eyes hurt

#12 Поднимайся

Поднимайся
  • Участники.
  • Пользователь 27652
  • 2 312 сообщений
  • Максимальный срок без онанизма: 3 месяца 4 днz, в 2019 предел, 2020 04.01-07.03 10.03-19.03

Отправлено 14 Март 2016 - 21:39

Hi, please prompt of literature and site to study English.

Sorry for mistakes :blush: .

#13 AntiDrocher

AntiDrocher

Упорный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 14836
  • 822 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Март 2016 - 12:18

Good idea. My English is pretty good, but my grammar sucks. Actually, I think about how to improve it and I have some thoughts on this regard.

#14 Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit

Сильный

• Меценаты
  • Пользователь 19472
  • 2 518 сообщений
  • Я В

Отправлено 27 Март 2016 - 12:18

Hello guys. Sorry for my absence. I am finally back.

I have been jerking off since january and then it was being terrible. But now i think that i have tied with that.

London is the capital of Great Britain obv. 

#15 Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit

Сильный

• Меценаты
  • Пользователь 19472
  • 2 518 сообщений
  • Я В

Отправлено 27 Март 2016 - 12:19

My English is pretty good, but my grammar sucks

:lol: 

That are my thoughts for many years:D

#16 fenix123

fenix123

Сильный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 22414
  • 1 865 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2016 - 13:04

Hello guys. Sorry for my absence. I am finally back.

I have been jerking off since january and then it was being terrible. But now i think that i have tied with that.

London is the capital of Great Britain obv. 

Pardon me, are you still jerking ? Because what you have written, it means that you started since January and it continues till nowaday.

More precisely it will sound following: I have jerked off since January and after that I felt myself terrible. For now I think I have tied (or finished) it.

• Fahrenheit и Freesoul это нравится

#17 fenix123

fenix123

Сильный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 22414
  • 1 865 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2016 - 13:06

My English is pretty good, but my grammar sucks

:lol: 

That are my thoughts for many years:D

Everything comes with practice. But grammar is pretty hard thing to manage. You just need to understand the usage of rule, and then things will go smoothly.

#18 AntiDrocher

AntiDrocher

Упорный

• Участники
  • Пользователь 14836
  • 822 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 17:50

• everlasting s. это нравится

#19 Конунг

Конунг

Боец